For those who know me, know that I don't wear a lot of makeup. I never was that kind of girl, I still love using makeup, but probably not as much as most girls. I like to keep everything simple and clean, wearing dark makeup for night outs or when I really feel the need for it, because yes.. sometimes I do like to wear a more "mysterious" look as I like to call it.
These are all the makeup items that I own, and it's exactly what I need for my everyday makeup.
- Sephora Foundation - until last year I always used foundations from Essence or ELF, but not anymore. I could never match my skin completely, and then I went to Sephora and the magic happen. I'm super happy with this foundation.
- Sephora Powder - foundation and this powder always go together.
- Naked Basics Palette - It has all the colours I want and desire, I can do a simple eyeshadow or a smokey eye, it's so versatile.
- Mascara - I haven't found a favourite mascara yet, let's just let this on hit the pan and go on a hunt for a new one.
- Liquid Eyeliner - I do need to purchase a new one very quick. This one from Essence those the job, but it's not the best thing ever.
- Black Pencil Eyeliner - another must find a new and better one, because this is one of my must haves.
- A touch of Lipstick - I don't wear lipstick that often, but when I do I like to wear a deep red for evening and a bright pink for day, the one that I own was actually made by me from an old lipstick that I had.