I don't get why some people think that wearing only neutral colors can be boring. I actually think that it can be quite fun, and besides, everything will go together, so it's much easier to combine all your clothes. My basic colors have always been black, white, dark blue, gray and beige. I also like to add a pop of color, but having a closet with mostly basic colors it's much more simple and easy to get dressed in the morning. 

I don't get why some people think that wearing only neutral colors can be boring. I actually think that it can be quite fun, and besides, everything will go together, so it's much easier to combine all your clothes. My basic colors have always been black, white, dark blue, gray and beige. I also like to add a pop of color, but having a closet with mostly basic colors it's much more simple and easy to get dressed in the morning. 

4 comments

  1. This makes me what to have a monochrome wardrobe so badly!
    Amazing outfit combinations.

    xoxo,
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing right? How awesome neutrals can be =)

      Sophie.

      Delete
  2. Ter o armário só com cores neutras que ficam lindas entre si é perfeito. Nada melhor que estar ainda meio adormecida pela manhã e ter a certeza de que tudo ficará bem entre si :p

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrals are never boring! :) Pelo menos para mim, que durante anos vivi muito de neutros e ainda hoje são a minha preferência! Torna-se mesmo muito mais fácil conjugar as peças e combiná-las com outras com padrões!

    --
    Sofia | Seventeen Seconds

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© TOMORROW AT DAWN
Design by The Basic Page