When it comes to jewelry I like to keep it very simple, and gold! I don't like big rings, I like then small and simple and maybe with a little bling like the one in the picture but that's it. I got this ones from a local market and I have been wearing them all the time. They look so nice with white nails!

When it comes to jewelry I like to keep it very simple, and gold! I don't like big rings, I like then small and simple and maybe with a little bling like the one in the picture but that's it. I got this ones from a local market and I have been wearing them all the time. They look so nice with white nails!

1 comment

  1. Também só gosto de anéis super simples, mas ultimamente só tenho usado prateado, que engraçado :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© TOMORROW AT DAWN
Design by The Basic Page